Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Mid-term PE Goal

I've just finished my oral exam right now, and there is still a lot of space for me to improve. Below is my updated PE resolutions:

·I've grown the habit of watching 日本の 映画 and アニメ regularly, and got used to the Japanese language environment. However, it's not very effective for me to shadow their words since the speed is too fast. Therefore, I think shadowing Japanese poems (詩) is better for me to improve my word pitches and make my Japanese sounds more natural. Also, singing Japanese songs is an enjoyable and effective way to learn new words and expressions.

 ·`This semester I went to the Japanese table and 先生s' office hour more often than last semester. I will continue to go to the Japanese table once a week and 先生s' office hour once or twice a week.

·After class, I sometimes will communicate with my classmates in Japanese, or even transform to the Japanese language on our phone. I think it's a good way to express my thoughts in Japanese in my daily life. Some Japanese expressions are very beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment