Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Final PE Reflection

The spring semester is really busy, but still I've improved my Japanese pronunciation through PE exercise. Below is my final reflection: 

·I think I’m getting familiar with word pitches. It's a good experience shadowing beautiful Japanese poetry. Also, by preparing for my Japanese speech, my Japanese sounds more natural than before.

·I watched a lot of 映画 and アニメ when I was free, which offered me a Japanese-friendly environment. Also, singing Japanese songs is an enjoyable and effective way to learn new words and expressions.

·Sometimes I think in Japanese and some words just jump out of my mouth. I think I’m making friends with Japanese now.

·At last, it’s a bit exciting that I'm going to PII 2017 in Ishikawa.  I can speak Japanese in the whole summer.


最後に、先生と皆さん、お世話になりました。どうもありがとうございます!

No comments:

Post a Comment